Server migration without downtime
- [Customer] Import data or develop web site on the CloudFront URL (e.g. abcd1234.cloudfront.net ) until production launch.
- [DigitalCube] Set the customer's domain (www.example.com) and attach SSL to ALB (Application Load Balancer) to reduce downtime when changing DNS settings
- [Customer] Change domain's (www.example.com) DNS record to point ALB on DNS provider.
- [Customer] Check applying DNS new record.
- [Customer] Detach www.example.com from ALIAS of your CloudFront.
- [DigitalCube] We set www.example.com on our CloudFront as an ALIAS.
- [Customer] Edit DNS record of www.example.com to point DigitalCube's CloudFront.